Saturday, January 16, 2010

Phoenix Zoo

One of Cadence's scout leaders couldn't make it to their trip to the zoo so I was asked to step in and help out so I said yes. Easton was happy because this meant that he got to go too. It was our first trip to the Phoenix zoo. Five boys at the zoo made me nervous but they were pretty good. The zoo itself wasn't too exciting to me. It seemed like the good animals were either hiding, sleeping or off exhibit but the boys had a lot of fun. It was fun to be out with my boys!





2 comments:

Powers Family said...

Oh, how fun! Thanks for helping out. I agree that the zoo itself is not too exciting. The Tucson Zoo is much, much better. And the World Wildlife park way out in Phoenix is awesome.

Bekah said...

Now just wait until they ask you to help with Day Camp!