Saturday, January 16, 2010

Christmas 2009

This was my boys and my first Christmas here in Arizona. On Christmas Eve the tradition here in Arizona is to go out for Chinese food and so that is what we did. It was a lot of fun to see everyone together. I can't believe that so many of us live in Arizona! After dinner we went to my brother Lee's house to open family gifts, open their new pajamas and have some more fun. We got home late pretty late so the kids helped me get cookies in the oven for Santa. Since it was so late I put the cookies out for Santa along with milk and carrots for the reindeer.


I woke up before the kids on Christmas morning. I was so excited. The boys finally got up and we headed for the pile of gifts under the tree.



Along with a bunch of other stuff Easton got a few dart guns which he loved!
Cadence got his Red Rider BB gun (yes, the one from the movie) He was so excited! After we explained the rules and I warned him not to "shoot his eye out" he went right outside to try it out.
Cadence made me a very nice stained glass bottle at school. I love it! It is so special!
Easton made me a cute calendar using his hand and foot prints. It is soooo sweet!
It was a great Christmas! I am sad it is over!



1 comments:

Powers Family said...

I love the gifts the boys made you. So sweet!