Saturday, January 16, 2010

Disneyland

My sister Alisa's work (Safeway) had a night at Disneyland. It was only Safeway employees and the tickets were cheep so I couldn't resist. My boys had never been before and I hadn't been since I was very little. I didn't tell the boys until we went to pick Alisa and her kids up to start our drive. What a surprise it was for them! It was so fun to have this experience with my kids and my sister and her kids. We were there from about 5pm until about 1am out time. We are all so tired (especially Easton) and cold and our feet hurt but we had a BLAST!

I like this picture because if you look real close you can see that Easton is missing his two bottom teeth.

My sister Alisa with her kids Spencer and Ashleigh.

Can you see Buzz Lightyear?
Ashleigh with Minnie Mouse!
Cadence and Easton with Mickey!


It's a Small World was the only ride I remembered from when I came the last time (I think I was 3 years old) so we had to try it. It was kind of boring but it's one that you have to do at least once.

Space Mountain was my favorite ride...I think it was everyone's favorite ride!

The next day we went to Seal Beach for a little bit. The boys had never been to the beach before so they LOVED it....even though the water was FREEZING!




4 comments:

Powers Family said...

I'm so jealous! How fun! Easton was so cute in Primary yesterday. He was so proud of his two missing teeth!

Bekah said...

Your kids have never seen the beach?!? You should have visited when we were in California.

Anonymous said...

Hi there!
I would like to burn a theme at here. There is such a nicey, called HYIP, or High Yield Investment Program. It reminds of financial piramyde, but in rare cases one may happen to meet a company that really pays up to 2% daily not on invested money, but from real profits.

For quite a long time, I earn money with the help of these programs.
I don't have problems with money now, but there are heights that must be conquered . I make 2G daily, and my first investment was 500 dollars only.
Right now, I'm very close at catching at last a guaranteed variant to make a sharp rise . Visit my web site to get additional info.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

very useful post. I would love to follow you on twitter. By the way, did you learn that some chinese hacker had hacked twitter yesterday again.