Wednesday, August 27, 2008

1ST DAY OF SCHOOL!

Cadence stared 3rd grade at Rock Canyon Elementary. This is the same school I attended and he is actually in the very same classroom that I was in for 3rd grade. He has a teacher that is new to Rock Canyon this year. Her name is Mrs Lee. He is really liking her. I think she will be great. Cadence seemed a little nervous meeting her for the first time because he knew nothing about her. He was so excited to start school again I hope he keeps in enthusiasm for the rest of the year!



What a handsome kid!!!

This is Cadence's self-portrait that he drew in class. It is hanging on the hall at his school. I think it is cute!


Easton is finishing his breakfast of eggs, sausage, toast and OJ!


Easton is still in preschool this year. He started a new class at his daycare. He is now a dolphin! He is so big and smart too. He was excited to move up to the big kid class! I wanted to make the kids a special breakfast and be there when Cadence left so I missed my first class at school and made them breakfast and took Cadence to school. I am so glad I did it. What a fun and exciting morning we had!

3 comments:

t.t.turner said...

Thanks for your comments on our blog! It was such a treat to hear from you. I'm excited to look over your blog and get to know you better. Keep in touch!

Tally (granddaughter of Jack McDonald)
tallyoturner@gmail.com

Karla said...

How exciting! What big kids you have. :) I love Cadence's picture. Too cute! What a great artist!

A Merrill Family said...

So fun! I loved the first day of school as a kid and I love it as an adult even more. But for other reasons. hahahahaha