Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Cadence's 8th Birthday Party

I can't believe Cadence is 8! WOW time flies! He is so big and so smart. He started 3rd grade at Rock Canyon. He will be getting baptized this Saturday August 30th! It is so crazy to think he is old enough to get babtized! We are all super excited!

For Cadence's 8th birthday party we decided to go bowling. I just have not had enough time to plan a party with a bunch of activities. It turned out to be a bad weekend for a party. A few of his best friends were out of town on last minute summer vacations before school started. Cadence didn't want to wait so the party went on. The kids had a lot of fun and it was the easiest party I have ever done!


Cadence picked a army cake this year. He loved the transformer tank on the top!


Cadence only had Scott and Evan (and Easton) at the party this year. It was kind of nice to have so few kids this year although we missed to of his best friends David and Brian!

Cadence is already getting sick of the pictures!

Easton...my other big kid!

This is his friend Evan.....

This is his friend Scott. He goes to Scott's house almost every day after school...His mom is a saint!

All the boys!

We even had lunch while bowling!

The Sunday after his birthday we had the family over for some cake and ice cream!

I think he had a great birthday but the fun still isn't over....we still have the baptism to look forward to!

3 comments:

Karla said...

I wish I could be there for his baptism! Ask dad if he'll fly us up! :)

You need to post bigger pictures - your small ones are too hard to see. When selecting the download option, select "large" not "small"! :)

THE HUMES FAMILY said...

I wish you could come too!

I will post bigger pictures in the future...I just thought they took up too much space but I will go back to the bigger pictures. You can click on them right now and it will show you the bigger version....sorry!

A Merrill Family said...

I would have loved to come as well. hahahaha. We love and miss you!!