Monday, December 3, 2007

Tag!

I was tagged by Alisa...


Here are a few of the things I can't live without:






1: My car...I seem to live in it these days. Going to and from school in Draper, the nursing home in Orem, work, day care...and everywhere else I end up going....








2: My laptop...ok my dad's laptop that he is letting me use while I am in school. I am always on the computer emailing class mates about homework, friends about random stuff or posting on my blog....sometimes I actually do my homework on the computer as well!






3: My DVR. I am never home anymore and if I am I am usually sleeping or doing homework. When I get a chance my DVR allows me to catch up on some of my favorite shows that I would otherwise miss! YEAH!




4: Hair stuff...I love the stuff that keeps my hair curly. It is a lot faster to do my hair curly than straight!

I tag Nicole and Amy :)



2 comments:

A Merrill Family said...

Thanks for playing. It is good to see other favorite things that I need to try. :)

The Porter Family said...

I really think your hair is cute left curley, and I'm all for easier!