Saturday, December 1, 2007

Lights At Temple Square...

On Thursday afternoon Grandma, Grandpa, Amy, Vaughn, Kaleb, Kyle, Sasha, Shaun, Cadence, Easton, and I all went to to Temple Square to see the Christmas Lights. We started out by going to Sweet Tomatoes for dinner. It was really good and a lot of fun. We then went and parked at at the Sandy Trax station and took the train up to SLC. The weather was perfect. A little cold but not bad for this time of year. We had a great time at Temple Square. It was beautiful as always. I gave up doing all of my homework and studing for my test to go. I am sure it was worth it....at least until I get my scores back!









2 comments:

Karla said...

How fun! We're going to the Mesa Temple lights for FHE on Monday. They are nice, but not as good as SLC lights. They actually have church members (wards/stakes are assigned) put the lights up. Crazy, huh?! I don't think SLC does that, but I could be wrong.

A Merrill Family said...

Man I miss doing that with you guys. I am so bummed we didn't get to go this time. :(