Monday, December 17, 2007

EASTON IS 4!

Saturday was Easton's real birthday. It was a day full of fun for Cadence as well as Easton. Cadence had 2 birthday parties to attend before we went out for Easton's. Lucky kid! Easton and I went to Wal-Mart to spend the gift certificate that Amy gave him. He picke a cell phone transformer. HE LOVES IT! He won't put it down! He even took it to show and tell today. Later we went to Chuck E Cheeses with Amy and her kids. It was a lot of fun. The kids loved it. We spent over 3 hours there. Easton was so tired by the end he told me that he WANTED to go home. Shaun was scared of the animals on the stage. I was too at one point :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY EASTON!












4 comments:

Karla said...

Two words - SOMEWHERE ELSE. I hear it's the way to go for b-day parties! And it looks like Chuck E Cheese did not disappoint!

A Merrill Family said...

Tell him Happy Birthday from us. Tell him that I love and miss him dearly. You guys look liked you guys had a ton of fun!

The Brewer's said...

WOW! 4 years old already. It's hard to believe how fast they grow up. Sorry we missed the party this year.

The Porter Family said...

That was actually really fun and a great way to kill time while I waited for Vaughn to get home! Wish you would have added the pic of the scarry winking puppet! Yikes!

I love your kids!!!! It was fun. Thanks for inviting us.