Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Ouch!

A week ago Sunday, Cadence was playing in the backyard and cut his finger on some pruning shears. The cut was deep and of course....he has no insurance right now!!! I took him to the InstaCare and changed my mind when I got there...I remembered I have a friend who is able to give stitches so I called in a favor. He got 3 stitches in his little finger and he was so tough! What a trooper! I get to take the stitches out for him tomorrow I think. Thank goodness for friends!



3 comments:

The Porter Family said...

Yuck! Glad he is doing better. He is tough, but he can cry if it hurts, too!!!

Karla said...

My words exactly - Yuck! I'm sorry that happened. Boys! (Although I can see Natalie playing with pruning sheers, too.) I'm glad it wasn't worse than a few stitches could fix!

Jenni Kyana Gavin said...

That is crazy!! The perks of being a nurse!! You have friends in all the good places.. As soon as you become friends with a plastic surgeon PLEASE let me know!!! Maybe you can call in another favor!! lol