Tuesday, March 11, 2008

WHeRe a KiD cAn bE a kID!

This last Saturday, the boys and I got together with my friend from school Aaron, his wife Jessica and their 3 cute boys Brian, Lance and Jaxen. (I hope I spelled their names right) We arranged to meet at Chuck E. Cheese so we could all get to know each other. I can only speak for me and my kids but it was a blast. I am really enjoying school....usually....I love the people in my classes. It has been a lot of fun to get to know everyone! Here are some pictures from our fun afternoon out. I hope we get to do it again sometime soon!

Easton...


Cadence (and little bit of Brian)....
This is a picture of Cadence and Brian...
This is cute little Lance....


Cadence and Brian...
Cadence...
Cadence and Brian...
Here is Aaron, Jessica, and teeny tiny Jaxen...
Easton...



3 comments:

The Porter Family said...

Looks like fun was had! We'll have to meet you up there again sometime. The kids loved it!

Karla said...

Fun! What a great place to take kids. No worry about messes. Kids love all the "entertainment". Moms can just relax, enjoy watching the kids and leave when you're all tired. No clean-up either! One word. FANTASTIC!

A Merrill Family said...

Those are the days when you can be a kid too. Sounds like you guys had fun!