Thursday, March 6, 2008

Date Night

Crazy as it might sound, my kids missed me the last few weeks of school. Cadence came to me while I was studying for finals. I kept telling him to just go play. He was offering me a valentines candy heart and I told him several times "no thank you" when he said "mom, just read it." So I did. It was a heart that said "Miss You". I about cried. I felt so bad. during my week off I took the boys out to dinner at the Malt Shop on University Avenue. They always beg to go there but we never do so I promised them I would take them once I was done with my classes. We went and had a fun time. The kids love the jukebox the most. They each get to pick songs. Here is a picture of Cadence jamming out to his song. I love my boys so much!

1 comments:

A Merrill Family said...

That is so sad. How cute your kids are! I miss them so much!Thanks for posting.