Thursday, August 9, 2007

UPDATE

Well here is what is going on lately. I am in my 5th week of nursing school. It is going well. I am really enjoying it even though it is a lot of work. I know it will only get harder and harder but it will be worth it!

Cadence just turned 7 yesterday!. I will post some pictures soon, my dad keeps taking my camera since his broke. I had to work and go to school yesterday so the boys stayed home with Grandma and Grandpa. Grandpa took the boys to McDonalds to eat and play. Once I finally got home Cadence opened his presents and we went bowling at Fat Cats. We were having a lot of fun until Easton sliped on the floor and puked all over my leg and the floor....yuck! He is doing ok. We then went to dinner at the Mayan up in the Jordan Commons. Cadence loves to see the divers and it had been a while since we had gone there. We had a good time. We came home and had cake. Karla called Cadence....how nice! I forgot to tell Nixon happy birthday, what a rude aunt!

Easton is spending most of his time at home with Cadence for the part of Cadence's school break. They play so well together, most of the time.

Well thats about it. I hope I make it back soon to post some more.

2 comments:

The Porter Family said...

I am soooooo glad you started a blog! It is a great way to stay in touch with what everyone is doing!!!! I wish everyone in the family would do one!!! I will check it often, so post when you can. I know you are sooo busy, but do what you can!

Talk to ya soon.

By the way, do you know Roseli's blogspot address? I would like to check it out, too.

Karla said...

Yea, another blogger in the family! I, too, wish everyone in the family would have a blogspot. It makes you think you live right by everyone when you can read about what's going on a daily basis. Keep posting...I'll bookmark your blog so I can click on it often!

A warm welcoming to the blogging world. I hope you become as addicted to blogging as I am!!! :)