Sunday, August 12, 2007

Challenge

My sisters challenged me to answer the following questions. .. so here it goes.

4 jobs I've held:
1. Sears Teleservice...made appointments for people to get their stuff fixed
2. JCPenney Sales Rep.
3. Bigplanet/NuSkin Tech Support
4. Intl. Library Service...Best job while in school!

4 Movies I could watch over and over:
1. The new James Bond
2. Pirates of the Caribbean
3. The Princess Bride
4. Stand by Me

(Worst movie I hae seen in a long time is I now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry)

4 smells I love:
1. Wet cement/rain
2. Chalk dust
3. New car smell
4. Clean babies

4 places I've lived: (I am so diverse!)
1. Provo
2. Lehi
3. Springville
4. Pleasant Grove

4 TV shows I enjoy:
1. The Office
2. Grays Anatomy
3. House
4. Desprate Housewives

4 places I've been on vacation:
1. Brazil
2. California
3. Arizona
4. Vegas

4 favorite restaurants:
1. Brick Oven
2. Los Hermanos
3. Costa Vida
4. The Cheesecake Factory

4 websites I visit daily:
1. bankaf.com
2. gmail.com
3. normas.com
4. oldnavy.com

4 places I'd rather be right now:

1. Brazil
2. Hawaii
3. NYC
4. On a date with Vaughn's clone...Vaughn himself would be too wierd!
5. In Amy's House when it is clean and there aren't any kids.

4 people I'm challenging to do this:
1. Emily
2. Jenni
3. Dad
4. Mom

3 comments:

A Merrill Family said...

Yea, I guess going on a date with Vaughn would be too weird huh!

THE HUMES FAMILY said...

Ya think??!! YES, it would be too weird!!!

The Porter Family said...

What is going on about Vaughn???? Leave the poor guys alone!!! Doesn't he have enough to contend with with me!!!

And, too bad my house is never clean AND without kids...just never see it happening! Well, maybe in forty years, but by then I'll be wishing they would come visit me. Nobody can ever just be satisfied with what they've got!