Monday, November 9, 2009

Trip to Utah

I had a few days off of work so I decided to go to Utah to visit my family and friends. It was way too much driving and not enough visiting. I am not sure why but I didn't take very many pictures in Utah. We got to see my parents new house which was fun. It is still weird that they don't live in their old house on Timpview Drive anymore! It was fun to see how happy the new house makes my parents! It is a very pretty house with a great view and a huge park in the back yard! It is great!
On the way up to Utah we stopped in Las Vegas to make the trip a little easier on all of us. We stayed in the Riviera hotel on the way up. It was cheap and had a bed so it was perfect!

We stopped by the M&M store in Las Vegas where the kids and I watched their cute 3D movie that is FREE!





On Sunday, Jenni invited us over for dinner. She cooked roast with potatoes and vegetables. It was delicious! Thanks Jenni!


I was able to go and visit my Grandma. It was so good to see her!

On the way home we stoped in Las Vegas again and stayed at the Excalibur Hotel.


We walked around a bit but it was really really windy and kind of cold.


We saw a komodo dragon.

We saw the shark exhibit at the Mandalay Bay Hotel. We got to pet stingrays and some weird type of crab!


We stopped for a few minutes at the Hover Dam.

It was a fund trip but I hope next time we can fly!

3 comments:

Jenni Kyana Gavin said...

We were happy to have you come and visit!!

Powers Family said...

What a fun trip! You packed a lot of stuff into a few days!

Bekah said...

How fun! Love the pictures. And what a blessing that you were able to see Grandma before she passed.