Saturday, July 26, 2008

DOES ANYONE NEED A NURSE?

I know it has been a while since I have posted anything. I have been trying to download the pictures off of my camera for the last few days and it isn't working for some reason....I will hopefully figure it out soon. July has been a busy month!

On my birthday I took my LPN nursing boards. I left the testing center feeling horrible! I have checked to see if I passed about a hundred times since then. This morning I checked again and I passed! I am a licensed nurse! FINALLY! I can't believe it! I have never been so happy!

Details for KRISTINA ANTONIA HUMES
License Information

Name: KRISTINA ANTONIA HUMES
City, State, Zip: PROVO, UT 84604
Profession: NURSE
License Type: LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE

UNDER INTERSTATE COMPACT
License Number: 7025687-3101
Obtained By: APPLICATION
License Status: ACTIVE
Status Change Reason: LICENSE ISSUANCE
Original Issue Date: 07/25/2008
Expiration Date: 01/31/2010
Disciplinary Action: NONE
Docket Number: N/A

3 comments:

The Porter Family said...

FREAKIN' CONGRATULATIONS! Good work, nice job, way to go, etc, etc. I am sooooo proud of you!!!!!! YEAH!!!!! Seriously, that is so awesome!

A Merrill Family said...

that is so great!!! i am so proud of u and knew that you passed even when u doubted yourself!!!!!!

Karla said...

What the crap! Congratulations! I would have read it on your blog but I guess my "link" to your blog that lets me know when my "favorite blogs" are updated isn't working! I haven't seen the last 5 or 6 posts you've made thinking that you just weren't updating it. Anyway, sorry if you thought I didn't care - I am so excited for you! You are smart and I'm sure you passed the test with flying colors! Good job! :)