Friday, February 22, 2008

Finally Done!

Well, as of 10:00 it is official.I am finally DONE with my 2nd semester of nursing school!!!! These last two weeks have been HARD but it is finally over. I now have one more semester before I sit for the LPN boards and 3 more semesters before I sit for the RN boards! It is getting closer.....right??? My 4.0 is gone but I don't think I did too bad. I will know Monday I think. I am just grateful I passed and I am done!

Now, I can spend the week enjoying Karla and Natalie's visit without worrying about homework. PERFECT timing you guys!!!

2 comments:

A Merrill Family said...

Congratulations!!! That is awesome. You can do it. I can't believe you almost have your LPN that is crazy!

ashleigh said...

i love you that is why i might move back up there myself to grandma and grandpa house ttyl love ya