Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Tag!

I got tagged by Karla. Here are a few things that you may not know about me.

1. I like to go to the gym. I know it doesn't look like it but I actually enjoy going to the gym when I have the time to do it....I guess that is the key, time!

2. I am addicted to my cell phone. I have to have it with me. I never turn it off. I guess that I am just hoping someone will call...I am so pathetic :)

3. I love to go to the movies. I will see just about anything if someone will go with me. I will not go to the movies alone though....

4. I wonder a lot if I should really be a nurse. I don't know if I am smart enough to learn it all!

5. I hate being the youngest kid in the family. I always feel like the little kid tagging along for the ride. I wish I knew my brothers better too.

I know these are all things that everyone could have lived without knowing but that is ok.

Tag Alisa and Jenni!!!

1 comments:

Karla said...

Hey there, tag-along! hehe. I have never, ever thought that.